Game Character Hub

This forum is for off topic posts not related to Open RPG Maker.
Forum rules
There's only two rules for this forum. 1) No spamming of any kind (doing so will result in the deletion of the post, and the permanent banning of your account). 2) No flaming others (doing so will result in your account being banned for 30 days, repeat offenders will be permanently banned).

Game Character Hub

Postby lorrampi » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:05 am

Hello everybody. :)
I'm here again to present a novelty to you that can help in the creation of the first characters that will be part of the Open RPG Maker RTP​​.
The tool name is Game Character Hub. Despite currently being a paid application on Steam is 75% off until September 19th.
I already bought who are interested and want to see how this tool works, see here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/292230/?snr=1_5_9__205
Stay in peace ...

P.S.: Once I get the hang of the tool, forum post here some of my creations.
lorrampi

Re: Game Character Hub

Postby DiggingStraightDown » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:51 am

It looks like an interesting app; I think it would be quite useful for sprite-makers -- although I must say I was also getting started with an applet of my own, created in Java, and using layer-based graphic manipulations.

If you already bought it, did you get full documentation, or is this a one-off "figure it out on your own" style of app? What do you get in the purchase?
DiggingStraightDown

Postby lorrampi » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:40 pm

DiggingStraightDown wrote:If you already bought it, did you get full documentation, or is this a one-off "figure it out on your own" style of app? What do you get in the purchase?

Bought and now just need to finish the installation to test it and figure it out. What I know so far is that it has a complete user guide available on the website creator. Most folks who installed assessed positively. Despite the available languages ​​are English and French, I am well acquainted with English. One of the advantages of buying it, is to have the application up to date.
lorrampi

Postby Rave » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:13 pm

I've already got it during RPG Maker Humble Bundle and it is very intuitive. While it has a help file, you rarely need to consult it.
We are Linux. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.
Rave

Return to Other Realms