What cool games did you play recently?

This forum is for off topic posts not related to Open RPG Maker.
Forum rules
There's only two rules for this forum. 1) No spamming of any kind (doing so will result in the deletion of the post, and the permanent banning of your account). 2) No flaming others (doing so will result in your account being banned for 30 days, repeat offenders will be permanently banned).

What cool games did you play recently?

Postby Rave » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:40 am

I'm much into sandbox games (minecraft, etc.) and I play recently blockscape and Patterns. They're pretty cool games IMO, though Patterns is currently better for me (at least until electric stuff in Blockscape is done) as it has physics - not only things fall when you remove supporting blocks, but it does also have structural stress, so you can't make column of dirt of infinite height.

Also playing lil' game called Retro Galaxy (galaxian clone in 3d).

What do you play?
We are Linux. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.
Rave

Re: What cool games did you play recently?

Postby CompanionWulf » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:43 am

I play a lot of RuneScape (although the way it's been going with updates galore, I doubt for much longer). And infrequently Perfect World. It's mostly MMO's for me, but I like trying new things when I've the time. I've seen videos of Minecraft and Blox certainly been intrigued by them but haven't really pursued into them. Perhaps I should one day.
CompanionWulf

Postby tuxgirl » Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:02 am

I am really a big fan of Torchlight (I and II). They are great games. Can't beat the $20 price tag either. :D
tuxgirl

Postby Gambit » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:45 am

I've not played any recent games lately other than Street Fighter 4 and Mortal Kombat 9 because I'm a huge fighting game enthusiast. However, bringing up sandbox titles, I have used MineTest-c55. Not so much as playing MineTest-c55 but more so of compiling a texture pack, which is not so easy when the developers won't fix the directx bug.
Gambit

Postby anosh » Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:44 am

I am really a big fan of Torchlight (I and II). They are great games. Can't beat the $20 price tag either. :D
anosh g
anosh

Postby Rave » Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:39 pm

Lately playing Fight the Dragon and game called Dragon: The Game. Both great though latter is bit unpolished. It's understandable though it being Early Access game, still in alpha.
We are Linux. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.
Rave

Return to Other Realms